Transplantation and assisted reproductive treatment are among the greatest advances of modern medicine. Since 2005, 1921 Bulgarian lives have been saved thanks to organ, tissue and cell transplantation. Thousands of families have had happy and healthy children thanks to assisted reproductive treatment.
We are the Agency responsible for the management, coordination and control of transplantation and assisted reproductive treatment in Bulgaria.
Here you can find out more about:
- Donation and the conditions for becoming a donor;
- How transplantation works;
- What kinds of transplantation are done in Bulgaria;
- Healthcare institutions that do where organ, tissue, and cell transplantations;
- Healthcare institutions that provide assisted reproductive treatment;